Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Happening Now: ODTUG Board of Directors Election

The ODTUG (Oracle Development & Technology User Group) FY2025 board of directors election opened up today. Members with paid memberships as of May 31, 2024 are eligible to vote. This year there are nine candidates running for two three-year board positions. The voting window ends on July 1, 2024 at 2:59AM US eastern daylight time. All eligible voters are encouraged to go to the site (link below) and vote.

This year I did something I haven't done before: I chose to run for the board. ODTUG started including the Hyperion products at Kscope about 12 years ago. Through this time I have benefited tremendously from the knowledge, contacts, and experiences from my interactions with ODTUG: Kscopes, webinars, etc. My primary goal as a board member would be to cultivate this sense of community learning and knowledge sharing throughout ODTUG. I believe that everyone can contribute to others, whether they are an experienced community leader or new to their profession. So I plan to meet my goal by guiding others to replenish positions of leadership and expertise and by attracting new members to share in and benefit from the same traditions.

Here's the link to vote for those eligible or if you just want to see who else is running. I encourage everyone who can to vote, and I ask that one of those votes be for me. Thanks!

Jun 19: This link was updated to match the new ODTUG website.